Getting Here By Air - Scheduled Flights
The Turks & Caicos is only 75 minutes from Miami, 3 hours from New York, less than 3 hours from Charlotte, North Carolina and 3-1/2 hours from Boston and can easily be reached with direct flights from the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
There are several regular direct flights to the island of Providencials from the US, Canada and Europe.
• WestJet - WestJet.com New Direct Flights from Toronto, Canada!
• JetBlue - JetBlue.com New Direct Flights!
• BestAirPrice - BestAirPrice.com Just like it says - for the best air prices!
• American Airlines - www.aa.com flies from Boston, Miami and New York
• US Airways - www.usairways.com flies from Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Raleigh and Richmond, VA through Charlotte, North Carolina
• Delta - www.delta.com offers seasonal weekly flight from Atlanta to Providenciales
• Charter flights are available from Toronto, Detroit, Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Chicago and Fort Launderdale
• British Airways www.britishairways.com operates direct flights from London
• Flights are also available through connections in Canada on Air Canada www.aircanada.com
By Private Aircraft
649-941-5464 | Fax: 649-941-5127
The Turtle Cove Marina, a full service facility situated just 2 miles east of Coral Gardens, has accomodated yachts up to 142' with a 7' draft.
Turtle Cove Marina
For information and assistance:
649-941-3781 | Fax: 649-946-4326
Once on the island, remember to drive on the left side of the road!
Exiting the airport and continue on the AIRPORT ROAD until you reach LEEWARD HIGHWAY. Turn LEFTon LEEWARD HIGHWAY (there is a turnabout) and proceed along for about 10 minutes until you see a sign on your left that says PRATT'S ROAD. Turn LEFT at PRATT'S ROAD. Go down a hill and you will see the LOWER BIGHT sign. TURN RIGHT. Proceed along LOWER BIGHT ROAD until you reach STUBBS ROAD. This is about 1 mile from the Lower Bight sign. Turn left and follow STUBBS until you come to the cul-de-sac. We are on the Left side.